Types of Fences
Fences are used to keep things inside as much as they are used to keep things out. Fences are made in such a way that they are not only strong and effective at security, but also add a beautiful element to your landscaping. Of course, jails and other such facilities have other requirements of walls, but fences are a good option when security does not have to be so tight.
Contact Annapolis fence builder and find out what fence would be the best for you. There are many different kinds of fences and we will discuss them in detail.
Uses of fences
- Boundary – Fences are used to mark borders and boundaries. These are important to avoid trespassing as well as to safeguard children and animals from wandering.
- Agriculture – This fencing is used to keep livestock in and keep the predators out.
- Privacy – Fences supply personal privacy when positioned around a building.
- Landscaping – Sometimes fences are made use of simply for the ornamental purpose. They are used to identify a location or flower beds. Likewise they are made use of to close in a pond or pool.
- Border Fencing – These fences are used to specify the bounds of a home and are occasionally even electrocuted or barbed to ward off trespassers.
- For locations like airfields, jails, military areas, zoos, swimming pools, outdoors home entertainment areas that charge an entry fee, explosive factories and centers with high voltage transformers, fencing is of utmost importance.
Sorts of Fences
- Chain link fencing likewise called wire netting. Also, there are chain wire fences.
- Barbed wire fences.
- Mesh fencing, light wire mesh fences, chicken wire utilized for keeping chickens or other such livestock in and predators out.
- Cactus Fence – This fence is constructed like a cactus with metal thorns that are very sharp.
- Electric Fence – These are usually made use of in high security locations where they either want to keep something in or keep something out. These are made use of around prison and government structures. Even military areas are safeguarded by either high walls or by barbed wire fences.
- Concrete fence – These are highly durable and easy to set up. They likewise provide a high degree of defense.
- Dry stone wall fencing or rock fence – These are normally utilized for agricultural purposes.
- High tensile wire fence.
- Bug retardant fence – These fences are extremely beneficial in keeping undesirable parasites at bay.
- Hedge fencing – This is when the fence is made up of hedge growth. This plant grows thick and has tiny thorny branches that can be a deterrent to anyone who tries to crawl with.
- Difficulty fencing – This fence is comprised of movable parts that can be adjusted according to your preference.
- Sunken fence, likewise popularly referred to as a Ha-ha fence.
- Fencing for pets called Pet fence or underground fence for pet containment.
- Picket fences – These, as the stating goes, are white picket fences. Obviously, they can be of other colors, too, and are normally used for decorative purposes in the yard.
- Pool Fencing – These are used to cordon off the area around the pool to keep animals and kids from damage’s method.
- Railing fence – This is also called the post fence. These are normally around your house along the road to demarcate personal property from the pathway.
- Balustrades – These are metal railings that are placed around balconies or staircases to prevent people from dropping.